Tuesday 18 October 2016

USA AUPAIR~MOONS EDUCATION CONSULTANTS NAIROBI KENYA,COMMERCE HOUSE 4TH FLOOR NEXT TO KENYA CINEMA PLAZA ,CALL 0723569652

The ideal child care solution for your entire family

...

The flexibility ..

"The flexibility the program affords us is outstanding. With other child care options, I always felt I was accommodating their schedule instead of my own." Jill Kastner, host parent, New Jersey
...

.. someone I trust

"I like that I can go off to work knowing that I am leaving my children in their own home, happy and eager to spend the day with someone I trust and like very much." Hannah Ard, host parent, Maryland
...

loving care ..

"I love that my children are learning about another culture. I like that I can feel good about the excellent and loving care that my kids receive while I am at work." Lori Salinsky, host parent, Wisconsin 

 For more information, please call 0723560652, 0790830473 or email contact us -moonseducation@gmail.com.or
visit us Moons Education consultants
suite#12, 4th floor
commerce House (next to Kenya cinema)
Moi Avenue, Nairobi
Kenya
www.moonseducation.co.ke
+Moonseducation

2 comments:

  1. MUBER takes delivery services to the next level in Nairobi. Having a reliable, safe, fast and affordable provider is all you need for your personal or professional deliveries in Nairobi. With a large fleet of motorbikes and a professional team of riders we are here to serve you 24/7fast deliveries in nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUBER takes delivery services to the next level in Nairobi. Having a reliable, safe, fast and affordable provider is all you need for your personal or professional deliveries in Nairobi. With a large fleet of motorbikes and a professional team of riders we are here to serve you 24/7 professional deliveries in nairobi

    ReplyDelete